Akhwat Fest

Akhwat Fest : Asiyah 




Hey guys, what's up ?.
So today I'm gonna share my experience from akhwat fest in my school. So yesterday my school got an event that especially for girl. 

Akhwat Fest is a lovely event. That help us to be a better person. The speaker for this event is a strong woman such as Siti Izzati and Ms. Siti Muntamah. Siti Izzati is a KKPK writer. She wrote many books and in the books it help us to be more confident about our self. And Ms. Siti Muntamah is a lovely and a lovely wife that all of her children is hafidz Qur'an. From all that strong woman, I learn about something new and I learn to be more proud about my self and my religion.


In this event me and my friend had so much fun. We talked, we laugh, we find our self comfortable there. We feel like we talked in our house. Because we can share our feelings toward something that we want to know.

After all that talkshow, we played some games. We divided into 6 grups. And each groups had to do all the task. We had a lot of fun when we played. And the interesting part is when we did the archery things. It is so much fun. The teacher for the achery help us to do the correct way in archery.

After all that experience there is a photo booth that have a lovely decoration. And of course we took many selfie there :).

And maybe that's it for today. Bye guyssss




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH

Offer & Suggest