Offer & Suggest

Theme : Eid Adha

Viola : Hey Zahra, How are you ?
Zahra : I'm fine, How about you ?
Viola : I'm good.
Zahra : What are you doing ?
Viola : I'm just prepare some stuff for Eid Adha.
Zahra : I just remember it's next week, isn't it ?
Viola : Yes, it is.
Zahra : So, what are you going to prepare ?
Viola : I don't know, What do you think I should do first ?
Zahra : I suggest you to make some list about the budget first.
Viola : Sure, and how about the place to buy the cow ?, Do you have any suggestion ?
Zahra : I recommended you to look near Cimahi, it is a good place for buy one.
Viola : Can you accompany me to go to Cimahi ?
Zahra : Yes of course, when will we go ?
Viola : How about tomorrow?
Zahra : Ok, I'm gonna pick you up at 10.
Viola : Ok, see you.
Zahra : See you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH