My Goal Ambition

What I want to be ? 


When I was a child I really wanted to be a Police officer, cause I thought it is a cool job. But as I grow up, I notice that I can't be a police officer because my condition. 

So, since junior high school, I really want to be a diplomatic staff, I want to live abroad and always try hard to pursue my dream. I try to learn English and another language. I always keep my track when I do my task. I try to organize everything I do, so I will always find everything easy and organize. 

I can't remember things easily, so I try my best to learn fast but effective. I always remember the key word and that makes everything much more easier. I really want to become a diplomatic staff and help other people in another country. I saw many girl that work for diplomatic staff is a smart person. They work really amazing and that things really amazed me. I want to become like them. I want to make my family proud, and be a useful person for other people. 



My inspiration for my future job is Nara Rakhmatia. She is an amazing woman. I love the way she speaks fluently. She is a lovely person I think. She is young and smart. I really want to become like her someday. 

My strength is that I can do somework faster and most of the time I enjoy my work and makes it even better to work with me, I'm a happy person and sometimes I can light the mood in some Situation. I'm an honest person and I can be trusted in every moment, because I will try my best to do my job as soon as possible. I alway learn from my mistake, so that something bad won't happen again in the future. I will try my best to avoid problem. 


My weakness is sometimes I talk without think about the future, I will think about it later and thats not a nice things. And I lack of stamina and sometime I have a negative thoughts before do something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH

Offer & Suggest