EDU PASSION 2020



Hello guys,
Today I'm gonna share with you my experience in edu passion 2020 : Daryaskara.

Edu passion is an event that held every year by my school. It is a lovely event that help us to know more about University or College we want to get in after High school.

Me and my friends visited many University stand such as UI, UPI, IPMI, Binus, UNPAD, UGM, and many more. The student is very nice. They explained everything in a detail way, and I liked it so much. After we visited the stand, we got some merchandise from that stand. And I got a lot merchandise from many stand.

At the afternoon, after lunchbreak. There is a presentasion from many University, and I took a part in it. I visited Binus University Presentasion and we made a lovely handbag from it. We made it by ourself and one of my friend Andhika, he won the third place from that activity.

After that I interview two of my friend from different class.

We had a lot of fun, and we know more about our unviversity for the future. And in my opinion this event is very useful for us.

Maybe that's it for today. See you guys in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH

Offer & Suggest