Hopes and Dreams

Hello guys, What's up......
Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm gonna tell you guys about my dreams.

But first I'm gonna tell that I'm just an average girl I'm not perfect and sometimes I love to imagine about my future. Sometimes I think about a lovely live when I can achieve all my dreams and my imagination is always about a good thing. And I hope in my future I can be a helpful woman.

But yeah, let's talk about my dreams when I finish my high school. So I always want to go to 'Universitas Indonesia' I always want to go there. In UI I will take International Relations Departement.



But at the same time I want to get in to 'Univertas Pendidikan Indonesia'. But in UPI I will take English Literature major. I want to get in to FPBS because right now my older brother is studying in FPBS UPI. And in UPI He takes Sundanese as his major. And he loves everything in FPBS UPI. So that become on of my many reason to get in to FPBS UPI. And my brother told me that as long as I enjoy it. It will become my favourite.


Beside that, my family always support me in every way I take and especialy my brother. He sometimes gave me an advice about something that can make my decision become more helpful and more better. Eventhough he is busy in campus, he always help me when I can't do something. He may seems unaware about me but, the smallest thing that he do always make me happy. And that's the thing that make me always positive about dreams and all my hopes. Because I know that my family is always there to support me.

But yeah I know, If I want to achieve all my dreams, I need to study hard to achieve that. And all I always think is " push yourself to study, Because no one else can do it for you". 

Ok guys maybe that's it for today's blog maybe next time I can tell you more about my dreams. And don't forget guys if we put all of our effort. The effort won't betrays the result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH

Offer & Suggest