My Last Holiday

Hai guys.....
back again with me in my blog.

today I'm gonna tell you about my recent holiday. I got two weeks off of my school activity because there was a new year's eve. And at that time I didn't have any special things to do. So I just woke up and played video games all day long until I got bored. 

And in a week before school started I prepared my school stuff, I cleaned my bedroom and helped my mom cleaned my grandpa house in Bima street. After that I prepared my bedroom in Bima street because I will live there for quiet sometimes. 

But yeah, I got a little special trip with my old bestie from junior highschool. We met in BIP and we hang out together. I think we hang out for 4 hours, but we didn't feel bored or something like that. We have fun a lot. And we talked about our new school. We went to gramedia to bought some school stuff and we played in Timezone BIP for a long time.

In the new years's eve night, I went to Alun - Alun Bandung with my friend and we had a fun time there. We talked mostly about our resolution in 2020 and we hope to be a better person. We rode a motorcyle and go around Bandung. When it almost 12 p.m, we went to Alun - Alun. We were so excited because that was our first time to saw the firework outside our house. After it all done he drop off me in my home safely.

It was a happy, nice, and a lovely experience for me. In every Sunday morning my mom always takes me for a lovely walk to Gasibu or even to car free day Dago, and I feel really happy about that. I'm happy that I can spend my holiday with my family, my old friend, and all my new friend in high school.  

I hope I can be a better person in 2020 and I can get a higher score on my report book. Event though I didn't get a bad score, but I feel I can do more about that. And I hope this year I can get a lot more time with my brother because he is busy with his campus task. And I know it's hard for him to keep in touch with me and my mom, but I feel that he did this for a good reason. 

In my holiday I barely saw my brother. He stayed in campus almost all day long. And he sleep in his friends room. In the new year's eve night I can't see him either because he was in Sumedang for his task at that time. 

But yeah, my holiday is amazing and I hope I can get more quality time with my family this year. 
Maybe that's it from me today, Thank You for reading my blog :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KONFERENSI INTER INDONESIA

KAWAH PUTIH

Offer & Suggest